Saturday, October 2, 2010

Round One - Days 3 & 4

So far so good... yesterday was a mostly normal day. I think my problem the day before was the lack of decent food. I was so afraid I was going to get sick that I ate less and more blandly than normal. I think that kept my energy down so yesterday I ate much better and felt much better. I was tired after dinner... or maybe I just wanted to hunker down with the new quilt that Aunt Connie sent!! :) It is so cozy and I'm looking forward to spending a lot of quality time with it this winter. Love it, love it!!

Today is a good day so far. My head is a bit fuzzy, but that is not abnormal. My head is never quite right as most of you already know. It is also my first day without scheduled nausea medication and I haven't needed my "as needed" nausea medication yet. I did still get steroids today so maybe energy levels will be down tomorrow... or maybe not! And, I have no aches from my booster shot yesterday! I'd say life is good right now.

Off to have a great day!

No comments: