Sunday, October 17, 2010

Choo Choo

Yesterday we took the beautiful drive through the leaves to ride on a steam train along with Grandma and Grandpa C as well as some good friends. I love the train, the whooshing of the steam and even the soot that lands all over. It truly felt like fall yesterday.



Tyler and Brad are 12 days apart in age and always have a blast together.

How did these two families end up with FOUR boys?? I wouldn't trade it for the world. Boy love is a special thing.

Tyler, Brad & Owen having fun by the tracks.

Even Ry Ry enjoyed himself, Elmo in hand every second of the day!

Ms. Kristen made sure today was special. She made awesome popcorn, caramel & cinnamon, and she remembered pennies for the tracks!! Here is our before shot.


And after! Check out the nose on this kid! I think it is getting bigger daily!

Of course we had to stop at Earl's on the way home. This place is an old-fashioned cash only type diner decked out in all sorts of country fair. Love it! We enjoyed fried chicken, meat loaf, and of course some of us had their famous berry pie! But not me, I had the largest piece of cheese cake I've ever seen... and I finished most of it. I was hurt, but it felt so good!
Here is Ryan putting the finishing touches on his vanilla ice cream. What a mess he made!

And, two more happy boys.

A great time was had by all. Poor Ryan fell asleep in the car on the way home. He woke up briefly as Dan set him on the couch, but he promptly fell back to sleep sitting up. Poor kid! Oh well, both Ryan and I slept from 7pm to 7am and it felt good!

No comments: