Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Beautiful Day!

I love days like today. It was absolutely beautiful... blue skies, cool, sunny... the leaves are changing... perfect!

We got up early, picked up Aunt Donna and headed out to my favorite art show. Luckily they also have some slides for the boys.


Ryan is fearless. This slide is well above my head, but he didn't hesitate a bit about climbing up by himself. Weeee....


Tyler started a rock collection... again.

That's almost 40 pounds you've got there Aunt Donna! But, just look at the joy on Ryan's face! So worth it...


When we got home the family humored me for some pictures. I like this one except for Dan's chopped off head! Oops! We're going to have to try this picture again after I find a higher tripod. Ryan thought I was hilarious trying to get to the top before the camera took the pic. I really have to get that remote! And, check it out... I still have all my hair!



Unfortunately I didn't change my sneakers after the show this morning, but other than that I like this picture too.


The best part about today is that it isn't over yet! We still have a good hour or two left to be outside! Too bad I don't have the stuff to make smores.... hmmm...

No comments: