Sunday, October 3, 2010

Round One - Day Five

I was awake at 2:00am this morning convinced I could feel my hair follicles dying. So far my daily hair pull tests have produced no results, but I'm sure they'll be fruitful soon enough. We've got the clippers ready to go.

Right now I'm experiencing what I think are booster shot aches. I was told that some people feel like they've got the flu a day or two after the shot. I'm not sure that is how I would describe it. This is a weird skin ache and is mostly on my upper body around my arms, shoulders, neck and lower cheeks near my jaw. It isn't horrible... it is just there.

Food continues to be the key to my happiness. Too little results in an odd hazy feeling so to remedy that situation we hit Olive Garden tonight. I am delightfully full and feeling somewhat normal.

Today was my first day of zero scheduled medication. I did take one "as needed" nausea pill, but may not have had too if I had eaten sooner. Maybe tomorrow can be a pill free day. Hopefully each day from here forward will be a bit better than the last until Round Two. Fingers crossed!

No comments: