Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Off He Goes

To KINDERGARTEN!!! Can you believe it?

Tyler woke up a bit rough this morning and I started to worry that it wasn't going to be a good day, but he recovered...

I am so proud of this boy. I didn't know what it meant for your heart to swell before this boy arrived.

Grandma W, this picture with teeth is for you!

Tyler will be picked up and dropped off at daycare so we had to make the trek over there for the bus this morning. Only 4 more years Ryan! (or maybe three... we don't know yet)

The bus arrived and Tyler went right to it without hesitation. And, he even remembered to stop for a picture.

One more please! (The shirt we picked out for his first day is a bit long, but he insisted on wearing it.)


Off he goes! And, I did not follow the bus... although I really wanted to. I did volunteer to help the kids get on the buses this afternoon just to see him that much sooner.

Right now he's probably sitting at his desk surrounded by new friends. I know he's going to do great. I can't wait to pick him up and hear all about it. Is it time yet??

No comments: