Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Good Day

We were at Roswell bright and early this morning to have a medi-port placed in my chest. Yup, they can plug me in now. I have to say I wasn't looking forward to it, but the procedure itself wasn't bad. I was only on the table for a few minutes and I didn't feel a thing. I'm sore now, but that is to be expected, right? I'm sure I'll be back to normal in a few days. In the meantime I'll enjoy not having to put the boys to bed...



While waiting for the MRI I received a call to let me know that my node biopsy and bone scan came back negative. Woo hoo! More evidence that this thing is contained and will be gone soon.



The MRI was an interesting experience complicated by my fresh port and having to lie on my stomach. In the end I survived and am very glad this day is over. More steps complete in my kick butt goal.



Wednesday will be a big day!

No comments: