Sunday, August 6, 2023

Still Here

I’m not sure I’m ever leaving this hospital as I enter day 7 of a 2 day stay. They just took my morning bloodwork so I’m hoping all looks good. It should after all they did yesterday. There were so many bags of fluid that I’m not even sure what it all was. I know there were 2 different antibiotics, 3 bags of potassium and a bag of magnesium. There was more, but I didn’t pay enough attention.

I’m getting around on my own ok. It is still hard to get back into bed, but I’m ok once I’m up. Getting out isn’t too bad either. I really think I need to move more. I was up walking yesterday morning and spent quite a bit of time in the chair yesterday, but the IV pole limited what I could do.

The room I’m in is small, but my roommate is respectful so I can handle that. She asked me if I go to college!! I guess the lack of hair makes you look younger. Ha ha!! 

Please, please, please let me go home today.

No comments: