Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Day 10

Yep, you read that right. Today is my 10th day in the hospital and it is getting tough to keep my chin up so you haven’t heard from me in a while.

But, I got good news today. My numbers look good so there is a glimmer of hope for release tomorrow and I’m holding on to that glimmer as hard as I can. 

My roommate left yesterday so I snagged the window bed and have slightly more room. And she wasn’t replaced so that’s nice. The floor is on a hold for new patients due to staffing so maybe I’ll get lucky a little while longer. The roommate lottery here is rough. Did I tell you about the woman listening to her voice mail on speaker at 4:20am? Oye!! Some people really are clueless.

The boys are doing well thanks to Dan. Tyler’s been out enjoying his last few days at home plus packing. Ryan was shuffled around to lots of baseball tryouts. Sounds like he’ll be on the Academy Stars 15u team in the spring. They’re based out of the McKinley mall and he’ll have open  access to a gym as often as I’m willing to drive out there. He’s so excited.

Pictures don’t do the view from my room justice. I can see where the river opens into Lake Erie. I like being near the water since I can’t be on the water.




No comments: