Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Pizza!!

I’ve reached a critical milestone. Pizza tastes good again!! Woot woot!! I am so thankful to be able to enjoy that cheesy goodness. Simple pleasures.

Today was also chemo day which went well. I really like boring.

Yesterday Dan and I met with an orthopedic oncologist to get a recommendation regarding my left hip which has been causing me significant pain. I can’t just be good, right? The rest of me has been feeling fairly normal if you can ignore the oxygen lines and my lack of hair. But, the hip is making it difficult to move. The doctor recommended giving my hip another couple of weeks to see if the pain improves with more chemo. If not, I’m looking at a significant surgery. No fun. So my plan is to limit my walking as much as possible to give my hip the best chance of improving. 

So, there’s my weekly update. Onward!



No comments: