Sunday, April 30, 2023

Shower!!

The huge news today is that I was successful in securing a shower. It seemed to be quite the ordeal with getting permission and setting everything up. The nursing assistant said I’m only the 3rd shower she’s seen in 2 years! How dehumanizing.

The boys made it to visit today as this is the first I would allow. It was so nice to have them here and I can’t wait to be back home nagging them from my place on the couch. 

I’m sure this is not shocking to anyone, but hospital pizza is no bueno. But, hospital French toast is decent so that might be breakfast tomorrow too. Dinner was lasagna and that was somewhat edible. I’m looking forward to normal food at home.

My oxygen is down to a level that my machine at home can handle so my job is to keep it there. No sudden movements!!

I guess I can call today a success. One more sleep.



No comments: