Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hair Crisis at 5 Months Out!

Aaaaahhhhh! There isn't much more that can be said about the current state of my hair. Keep in mind that these pictures were just taken at the end of a long day... hopefully it looks better at the beginning of the day, but probably not.

About two weeks ago I noticed that there is a band of hair across the back of my head in the middle that is growing up. Yes, I said up! The hair below it doesn't know which direction it is growing in and the hair above it is very thin, but kind of straight with a side of bedhead. What to do??

The front is still really short, but I can see some progress. I am in the stage where I hate my hair and know that other people think I chose this look which makes it worse. Oh, and I just love that everyone stops to tell me how good it looks. Hrmph! Hopefully in a couple of more months my hair will look bad by choice and people will go back to not saying anything out of kindness!


It may be time for some professional help.

No comments: