Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekend Activities

I'm usually game for unusual activities so when I friend told me about Cow Chip Bingo, I was in!! A person purchases a square piece of "property." If the cow comes out and plops on your "property", the winner receives a portion of the total ticket sales. It all benefited the American Cancer Society so off we went.

Meet Mr. Cow...

He cooperated and plopped rather quickly.

The boys were mostly interested in the activity bounce house. Ryan was right along side the big boys. Check this kid out. His physical feats amaze me. No help needed.

They chose to come down the slide side by side. Isn't this a great picture? Pure joy.


I love activities that please a six-year-old...


and a two-year-old at the same time!! (In case you can't tell, he's laughing)


Yes, we had a great time!


We even got to check out some Alpacas. What is really strange is that we've never seen Alpacas before, yet saw these guys twice in one day. The same ones!! First they were at the farmers market in the morning and then this event. Strange.




Fun stuff!

Then a quick stop for ice cream was in order. Yummy!

On Sunday the boys and I attended Survivors Day at Roswell. They hadn't been to the hospital so I thought this was a good reason to bring them down. I think they missed the point!


Despite Ryan's blank face, he absolutely loved this... It was kind of like a big balloon with regular balloons flying around inside of it. When Ryan came out the second time (out of three) a woman pointed at him and said "he is the funniest little dude I have ever seen." I agreed. He was a hoot in there!


Tyler enjoyed all of the other activities which included milking a cow (somewhat of a cow-themed weekend!) and other kid-friendly games.



I'll have to bring them back to the hospital some time if I actually want them to see it. They were way to busy to pay any attention to where we were.



We had hot dogs, and popcorn, and candy, and fried dough, and ice cream and soda... oh my!! I came home and tried to look up fried dough on the weight watchers database... guess what? It isn't there. I suppose I made a bad choice, but it was really good!

No comments: