Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Godfather

The main reason that we traveled home this weekend was to meet a very special little girl and Dan had the honor of becoming her godfather. Leah is our neice and joined the family on October 28th. She is beautiful.



This is probably going to end up being a double post, once on Sara's blog and here. But, Leah is special enough for a double post. Here she is in black and white taking a quick nap before her baptism ceremony.





I'm not sure which of these pictures I like better so I'm posting this one too. I find the differences in the picture really interesting. She's so peaceful. Sara, the bonnet you made frames her little face perfectly.



The ceremony was done during mass and was really nice being the day after Christmas. Here are the proud parents and godparents, with a couple of extra neices thrown in. Leah's godmother is a special friend of Sara's from High School.



Dan had some special time with Leah when we got home from the church. She seems to like his shoulder.


Here is the real reason this post is late... I forgot my camera cord so I couldn't access these pictures. Thanks to Sara, I have them now and can share.


Do you know how hard it is to get a good picture of 5 kids?? Well, I do! I still don't know which picture is the best. In every one there is a kid that looks good and another that doesn't look so good. I think they all look decent in this one. The feet make the picture Nora!



Then we tried for a whole family shot. I think we did pretty good. There sure are a lot of us.


Smile!
Alisa, those socks give me chills. I don't know how you wear those...

No comments: