Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Two Months

Ryan is two months old and growing fast. We had his doctors appointment yesterday and he is exactly 14 pounds. He gained a full 4 pounds in one month! At this age Tyler was 12 pounds and I thought he was big! Ryan is in the 50th percentile for height at 23 inches and the 90th percentile for weight. Wow!

Ryan is much more interactive now. We get smiles regularly and he's starting to make noises. I think I heard a laugh this weekend. I love watching him watching us walk around the room. He turns his head all the way around to keep an eye on whomever caught his attention. Usually it is Tyler he's watching. They are getting along well. Tyler has informed me on multiple occasions that Ryan's smiles are his and I think he's right. Ryan loves his big brother.

Here are some pictures from the last week. I finally got a picture of me and my boys! They're going to think I was never around because I'm not in many pictures. Hopefully they'll realize that I'm behind the camera!

And one of Daddy and his boys. Tyler insisted on wearing his racing outfit. Unfortunately he's grown out of the top so I think this was the last time he'll get to wear it. He's going to be crushed.


Here's a few of our big baby!


Ryan is not always in this chair. I put him in here when he's doing something cute so I can get a picture.


See, here he is on the floor!


And, on the floor again in a different room. This picture reminds me of Tyler at this age.


And, finally the brothers together.


No comments: