Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

So far so good for 2009! We rung in the new year with a house full of friends... what could be better? The kids had a great time running around. Tyler learned how to slide down the stairs on his belly. He ended up with quite the rug burn, but he's determined to do it again!

On the first we bundled up the boys and headed to Niagara Falls for nachos at the Hard Rock. Yummy! They've got the best nachos with real cheese, beans and just enough salt. I can't wait to go back for more.

We also took our annual family picture in front of the tree. We never actually finished decorating it, so I minimized the amount of tree in the picture... I didn't want to document the lack of a star on top... oops! Next year I'll do a better job.

This morning I had a dentist appointment first thing (what was I thinking?) and actually left the house for an hour by myself! I had forgotten how nice it is to pick my own music and turn it up loud. Ryan took it easy on Daddy and didn't need to eat while I was gone. Maybe next time I'll go for 2 hours.


Ryan is eight weeks old today and officially in 3 to 6 month clothes. I can't believe it! He's porking up really well. And... last night he slept 6 hours and he slept 7 hours each of the two previous nights... Yippy! Now I just have to go to bed when he does and I'll be in great shape. I hope this lasts.

Here's Ryan in overalls! Aren't they adorable?

This picture is minutes old. He loves his chair.


This is the best smile I've caught. Unfortunately the blanket got in the way.

No comments: