Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wolf to Bear

Today was an important day in the life of a cub scout... moving up day!!  Tyler started as a wolf today and ended as a bear!!  

It was a beautiful day so we decided to try for a family picture.  Unfortunately it was a really bright day so we have a case of the squints.


The boys are very involved in our picture taking now and the crazy pic has become part of our routing.  I am very pleased that Dan played along.  


Here is my wolf.  I liked the wolf neckerchief and slide.  They are the classic cub colors.  I'm a little sad that he's moved on.


The theme this year is Jungle Safari.  So, Dan and I made a Lion and Palm tree to be used at the banquet today and again at summer camp.  I think we make a good team.


And, here is Tyler the bear.


We managed to grab 7 of the 10 new bears for a picture with the decor.  They are quite a group.


No comments: