Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hailey

Hailey Reed joined our family on Thursday, April 25th.  The boys and I hopped in the car on Friday so that we could spend the day with her on Saturday.  Of course, I had to take lots of pictures.  Enjoy!!







From what I saw, Owen is going to be a great big brother.


Proud parents, Dave & Alisa.


Custom hat by Aunt Sara.  Love it!


Here is your 5X7 mom... hope you like it!


I think this is my favorite.  Baby by Dave & Alisa, hat by Aunt Sara, pic by Aunt Laura... pooped courtesy of Tyler & Ryan, loved by Grandma, Grandpa and big brother Owen!



Sorry Hailey, they were really excited to meet you.  You'll get used to them eventually.


They sure do make cute kids.  


Picture courtesy of Tyler.


Pass the baby...



These pictures don't do her justice.  She is a beautiful baby and I can't wait to see her grow.  So I can take more pictures.  Every single time I see her.  Welcome to the family!!

No comments: