Sunday, April 7, 2013

Naval Aviation Museum

It wouldn't be vacation without experiencing a couple of museums... and that we did!!  It poured rain all day on Wednesday so we hit WonderWorks, the Upsidedown House, in Panama City.  It was a little old for the boys, but we still had a great time.  Unfortunately my pictures fell victim to the new memory card.  So, you'll have to trust me when I tell you that both boys laid down on a bed of nails and Tyler joined Dan on a ropes course up in the ceiling!!

On our way out of town, we stopped at the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola.  Dan and Uncle Jason had gone to the museum on Tuesday and did a thorough viewing so this trip was just for fun.  I enjoyed it because I didn't have to entertain the boys while Dan checked out the museum.  I think this needs to be our standard operating procedure from now on.  Dan and Jason also got treated to the last Blue Angels practice before the sequester grounded them.  Lucky!!

But, even without an airshow, we still had a great time climbing on, in and around all of the aircraft!















The boys had a blast and it was a great ending to a wonderful vacation!!

No comments: