Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Toothy Situation

Just before Christmas Tyler told me his lower tooth on the left was loose. I checked and it did wiggle quite a bit. I even took a picture of him right then and there so I'd have a nice picture of him with all of his baby teeth in tact. But, it hasn't fallen out!! Every once in a while, usually when we're having something for dinner that he doesn't like, he'll say his tooth hurts. But other than that, nothing. Until this morning.

Tyler was making all sorts of commotion in the bathroom. This isn't unusual, but we were in a hurry so I went in to move him along. Imagine my surprise when he showed me what he had discovered. An actual reason for some commotion. Go figure!

Do you see the tooth behind his baby teeth?? Ugh!! This confirms that braces are in our future.


I think I need to take advantage of this and make something that really needs chewing since he has an extra tooth!

No comments: