Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Tooth

Tyler finally lost his first tooth yesterday at school. And, it wasn't the tooth that has been loose since Christmas which is also the one in front of the new tooth. Go figure!! Tyler's first lost tooth was his lower right front tooth. Now he has a gap on one side and a double tooth on the other!!



When I got home from work Tyler was very excited to show me his gap and I did my whole "boo hoo, my baby is growing up" routine. Then Tyler told me that he and Daddy had "predicted" I'd do that. For some reason that struck me as really funny.

Later he told me that it would be "tragic" if his tooth fell out of his bed before the tooth fairy go there. I also found this humorous... tragic!

When we first discovered Tyler's loose tooth I asked him what he thought the tooth fairy would bring him. He said he wanted paper money. Smart boy... and fairly easy for the tooth fairy to accomplish. Imagine my surprise when he announced that he was going to get a "golden Sacajawea dollar" from the tooth fairy just before bed last night. Gulp!

Well, the tooth fairly came through and Tyler was a very happy boy this morning with his Sacajawea dollar!

Boo hoo... my baby is growing up!

No comments: