Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hair - 6 Weeks Out

Here we are, six weeks since chemo and I have some hair!! Woo hoo! Check this out...



I'm really hoping it fills in enough in the next month to be able to take off my hat in public. I don't care how short it is, but I don't want to be able to see through it!

My eyebrows are in really bad shape, but new hair is growing. Right now it just looks like a dark haze, but soon enough I think I'll have real eyebrows and eyelashes. Simple pleasures.

In the meantime, life in our house keeps plugging along. Ryan is getting more daring every day and is a menace with a crayon in his hand. Tyler continues to cause mischief in school. Earlier this week his color was changed on the behavior chart because he was sitting at his desk with his leg through the back of his chair!?!

I thought I'd share a couple of boy love pictures. They've both had a serious case of the sillies lately!

My three favorite people!

No comments: