Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hair - 2 weeks out

I was not in the chemo chair yesterday!! Hopefully January 5, 2011 will be the last day I was ever in that chair. My hair will track the time since closing that chapter. So here we go.


This is NOT an attractive picture, but can you see the fuzz?? Look close. It is there and Dan says he can see more daily. I first noticed that it was growing the week after Christmas. At the time I was concerned that it was coming in white, but I'm starting to see some color now. I'm hoping for enough hair to ditch the hat by spring. At least wearing a hat in winter is fairly normal.

I still have eyebrows although they're looking a bit rough... one worse than the other. I could still lose them before this is all over. I also noticed this week that I have very little arm hair left. For some reason that held on until now.

My eyelashes are almost nonexistent, especially on my left eye. I can literally count them and they are still falling out... as in one fell out this morning. Eyeliner helps. I put more on today than usual because I wore my contacts today to give my ears a break. My poor ears are squished between my glasses and my hat! Ouch! Soon they will be free.

No comments: