Sunday, November 14, 2010

Owen's Baptism

Owen is a very special boy and today I was honored to be one of his Godparents.



Doesn't he just take your breath away? These pictures do not do his chubby cheeks justice. He is perfect. This family has some great genes!!

And his mommy must love him because she had his baptism outfit handmade from her wedding gown.

Daddy is pretty proud of his boy as he should be. (Get used to it Owen... I take a lot of pictures!!)

Beautiful mommy!



I was able to be at the baptism today after a rough few days because of my wonderful husband who knows that my mental health is just as important as my physical health (his words). He drove me out and back in one day. It was one long day, but totally worth it!! I am feeling mentally healthy.


Welcome to the family Owen! We are so happy to have you.


Hanging out with Great (ha!) Aunt Jeanie.

And, with Grandma and Grandpa.

While I had eyes only for Owen, today was a celebration of 3 cousins all born within days of each other. God Bless!

I am looking forward to knowing, supporting and loving this happy little boy for a very long time.

No comments: