Saturday, December 27, 2008

First Smiles

Ryan is growing up fast and about a week ago he started giving us smiles. They don't happen all the time and are really hard to catch on camera, but I managed to get a few.

I can't wait to hear the laugh that goes with this face.
I can't believe how much he's changed in such a short period of time. He's more alert and making voluntary movements... and I've got to get the next size clothes ready to go because he's already grown out of some of his 3 month clothes!
In this picture he's being held by Tyler. Ryan loves his big brother and watches him as he runs around... this could be trouble!

His two month doctors appointment is 1/6 and I'm thinking he's going to tip the scales at 12 pounds! Maybe soon we'll know for sure what color his eyes are going to be.
We're so lucky to have these two boys.

No comments: