Saturday, December 13, 2008

5 Weeks Down

Ryan is 5 weeks old and growing fast. (At least I hope he is with the amount he's eating...) He was 10 pounds on the nose at his 4 week check-up on 12/4 and he's filling out his 0-3 month outfits very well.

Tyler had his 4 year appointment on 12/2 and he weighed in at 34 pounds and is 39 inches tall. Technically he's a bit shorter than average, but he seems so big to me.

Dan went on a business trip this week so Grandma and Grandpa W came to visit. It seems like they just got here and they're gone already. I'm glad they're only 4 hours down the road and willing to drive out her for the 3rd time in 5 weeks. I don't think I could handle being here by myself for 4 days alone.

Ryan's disposition isn't as rosy as it was in the beginning, but I suppose that's to be expected. He can't be a perfect angel all the time. Those of you at the party last night will recognize this face... (I swear he wasn't doing this when I got the camera out)


Poor kid. He doesn't care that mommy needs a nice picture for his "my 1st Christmas" ornament!

This morning we had a photo shoot for our Christmas card. I can't believe it is 12/13 and I haven't sent them out yet! Thank goodness for Walgreens. Hopefully I can pick them up this afternoon and get them in the mail on Monday. I'm going to cheat and send the baby announcements out with them so make sure you get both out of the envelope. Here are some of the pictures that didn't make the card.




These are the only matching shirts I have for the boys and that's because some friends had a good idea. You'll probably never see them matching again!


I tried to get individual pictures of the boys, but Tyler wasn't cooperating. He was too cool for a picture and made sure that if I insisted on taking a picture, his bubble wrap was going to be in it.
Grrr!
At least Ryan hasn't started copying Tyler's shenanigans yet!

No comments: