Sunday, May 14, 2023

Grateful

The amount of support I’m receiving is absolutely incredible. I wish there was a way for everyone to experience this amount of love without going through a serious health condition. It is good for the soul.

Family, friends, coworkers…the list goes on and on. I love all the messages, cards, words of encouragement, surprise visits, food deliveries, prayers… it is truly incredible and gets me all emotional thinking about the network of support we have. Every single effort is appreciated and is making this family stronger.

Today was Mothers Day and it was exactly what I needed. A day of nothing with Dan and the boys full of excellent food. I discovered that pizza tastes good loaded with sausage and mushrooms. And, a peanut butter parfait for dinner is a good choice with s’mores for dessert. Perfect!

Check out what Dan built after he removed the swing set .


This is going to be a great summer. With fire!!


Happy, happy.







No comments: