Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Click Clack Moo

On Monday I chaperoned Tyler's field trip to see "Click Clack Moo." When the permission slip came home I had no idea what it was, but discovered it is a wonderful story about cows that type and conspire with the chickens to get blankets from the farmer. (All good childrens stories are a little odd, right?) The musical version was a lot of fun.

Tyler's bus was the first to arrive. I'll always remember his excitement at seeing me when he bounced off the bus. It isn't often that someone is that excited to see me... and I know that he'll grow out of it soon. (sob)

We weren't allowed to take pictures during the show so this is all I have. Here are the boys anxiously awaiting the show to begin. They were very excited to be there and were bouncing off the chairs, but they all did a good job staying still during the show.

Tommy is behind Tyler and Tyler K is behind him. Tyler K is the reason that our Ty thinks his name is spelled "TYLERD." We're getting there, but this causes much confusion! Who would have thought??

I thoroughly enjoyed my stolen hour with my boy.

1 comment:

threelittlegirls said...

We have the sequel book called dooby dooby moo. It is also pretty funny...we'd love to see it on stage!! And, Ava now spells her have AVAC!