Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Milestones

I forgot to mention in my last post that our week ended with Tyler sleeping over at a friend's house for the first time. He was so excited. I got home from work on Friday just in time to see him off. He could hardly contain himself. Dan and I were apprehensive about letting him go, but not because we didn't think he could do it... that was never a question... but, there is something about Tyler sleeping at a friend's house that we don't feel when he sleeps over with family. Maybe it is our denial that he's growing up. In the end, he did well and had a fabulous time. He was treated to Chuck E Cheese and then got to sleep in a tent!!

I believe we'll have to count today as the day that Ryan officially started walking. I'm told that he walked across the entire room when Dan picked him up at school. He didn't repeat this feat for me, but I'm sure I'll see it soon.

And, finally, Tyler is officially the senior room champion of limbo! We're so proud!

No comments: