Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Ball Popper

I have to share this. Ryan is not in to many toys, but he absolutely LOVES this one. It was a gift picked out by Aunt Sara.

Ryan can turn it on himself and then does this little boogy dance. Sometimes he boogies side to side and sometimes he goes up and down. He has such a blast that I can't take it away despite how annoying it is for adults. I swear it gets a little louder each time he plays it and the balls go a little higher (when he lets them go) sending them all over the place. At least he can collect the balls himself and reload the popper... over and over again...

There is another bonus in this video. Ryan demonstrates his knee walk. He's using it a lot lately. If he doesn't start walking regularly very soon I'm going to have to buy all new pants for him!!

Unfortunately the lighting isn't the best in the video, but I'll never get this posted if I don't do it now.

Check this out...

It got a little weird at the end. Tyler had just finished a frozen yogurt tube and wanted to confirm that his fingers were cold. Don't you love it when they stick their frozen fingers down your neck?? Is it really necessary to share?

Here is another funny. The other day a delivery arrived in a US post box. Tyler spotted it and said "I see you got a US mail priority package. If it fits, it ships for one low price all over the US." Ha! Then tonight he was telling Dan all about AT&Ts roll over minutes. His memory is amazing.

Yes, I hear this toy in my sleep. And, now you will too!

1 comment:

threelittlegirls said...

Do I know my nephew or what??? I am so glad he loves that toy!