Friday, October 30, 2009

Workaween!

I'm posting some pics from work today so that I don't overload our server. Family & friends... please disregard!!

Can anyone guess who this member of the HR team is?? Anyone??



Here the group at Cooper 110.

Wendy at Ensminger.



The group at Ensminger. Yes, there is a whoopie cushion in this picture!


The group at Dearborn. Jeannine has red contacts in... creepy!



Our own Wizard... and master at experiencism.

And, Glinda the Good Witch! I feel like I have to say lollipop after saying Glinda the Good Witch??

The dynamic duo.

John's office is amazing. Here is a pictorial walk through courtesy of Mariann. Enter if you dare!

Oh, the munchkins!

The man behind the curtain.

The walk through the forest, oh my!


There she is, the wicked witch of the west!

Watch out, it's the flying monkeys!!

I'll get those ruby red slippers!

Blah!!


And, for those of you who don't have the luxury of an in-person visit, here is your virtual walk through Oz.

I hope you have enjoyed a glimpse into our world.

No comments: