Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Mania!!

Today was a gorgeous fall day so I couldn't resist taking lots of pictures of my boys with the pumpkins. I have to share a few.

This is Tyler's version of a pumpkin snowman. Too funny! He's quite proud of himself.



I am going to be so sad when Ryan stops smiling with his mouth open. Look mom, two pumpkins!!

You have to smile when looking at these pictures, right?

I tried really hard to get a good picture of the two of them together. He's an example of the result.


They're mine, all mine!


This is classic Tyler. Too cool.


Another try at a picture together.

The pictures are a lot better with haircuts. So much better.

Ok, I have about 100 more, but that's enough for now. We still have to carve them!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Nice haircuts! They look so handsome.