Sunday, February 1, 2009

God is Everywhere

Don't you hate it when they're right?? It's happening to me more and more lately with Tyler. I think I'm going to be in trouble by the time he hits kindergarten!

We were in church this morning and Tyler was sitting on my lap. He wasn't happy about being there and was making it known. Here's what happened:
Tyler: Why do we have to go to church?
Mom: So we can spend time with God.
Tyler: Why?
Mom: Because he wants to see you.
Tyler: He sees me everywhere so I don't need to go to church for him to see me.
Mom: You're right Tyler, he is everywhere.

Thankfully he didn't pursue this conversation any further because I was out of answers. He just leaned back and let me hold him for a few minutes.

It always surprises me when he thinks through his answers using previous knowledge and comes up with something very logical. He's got a lot of common sense. I've got to remember that even though he's "only 4," you can't put anything past him.

No comments: