Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fish

On April 9th we had an above ground pool put in.  Installation was a bit of a nightmare as they left us with a pile of dirt taller than me.  Ugh!  But, the pool is functional now and we've been in it regularly since May 18th.  I think we picked the right year to get a pool.

My rule is that I don't get in unless the air temperature is at least 80.  I like the water temperature to be 80 as well, but at long as it is at least 76 I can handle it. 

I chaperoned a field trip today for Tyler's class at the Museum of Play.  Because of that we got home about an hour and a half early.  My car said it was 69 degrees when we pulled in the driveway... and the boys were begging to get in the pool.  So...


I couldn't believe it... they got right in and loved it!  The water temp was still 80 degrees from our warm weather on Monday.  I still think they're nuts.  


 Especially Tyler.  I can't get him out of the pool!


Check this out.


He loves the goggles grandma... big hit!


It is going to be a great summer!!

No comments: