Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer

I am my own worst enemy.  Tonight was the member appreciation night at the zoo and do you think I could stay home?  No!  Why?  I have no idea... we're members... we can go whenever we want, so why was it necessary to go out on a "school night"?  I don't know, but it was so we did.  And, we weren't alone.  We met up with another family which made it extra special.

I haven't figured out this new blogger so these pictures are in no particular order.  The first two are from the end of the night.  What better way to end than on the carousel?


With faces covered with the remnants of snow cones.


The boys were brave tonight and touched all sorts of interesting creatures.  


Who knows what this was all about... he's a weirdo, had a friend to impress and the sea lion show was getting a late start.


Too sweet.







It was a bunch of fun.  Tomorrow is going to hurt.

No comments: