Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ryan Funnies

Ryan has reached that age where he is unintentionally hilarious.  Here are a few of my favorites...

On Easter Sunday, the boys and Grandma C were hanging out in Ryan's room.  I was walking by the door and I heard Tyler telling Grandma not to open the closet door because it would explode everywhere.  I stopped and said "Tyler!  Are you letting all my secrets out??"  Ryan looked at me, looked at the closet door and said "I want to let the secrets out!" as he went toward the closet.  He truly thought there was something in that closet that he wanted.  Too funny!  I opened the closet door to appease Ryan and prove Tyler wrong.  That particular closet does not explode upon the door opening...



A couple of months ago I was in the car with the boys when Tyler told me he wanted to be a Navy Seal and fight for our Country.  I was telling Tyler how proud that would make me when Ryan piped up to tell me that when when he's a big daddy, he is going to drive an ice cream truck  Ha ha!!  That is perfect.

This past Friday Ryan wanted to wear his M and M t-shirt.  I put it on him and he said "I'm an MM... I'm sexy and I know it."  Bah ha ha ha!! Those darn commercials!

Just yesterday Ryan told Dan that today is "little kid car day."  When Dan asked what that means, Ryan told him that the kids get to drive their daddy's cars.  Nice try Ry!!

I can't wait to hear what Ryan comes up with next.  There is a lot to love at three... at least as much as there is to dislike.

No comments: