Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mudders Day

The weather so far this spring has been absolutely fabulous, which means more playing outside and less time blogging.  I'll attempt to do a little catch up this morning, but I've also realized that we've been having too much fun... because I've completely forgotten to take pictures since Mother's Day!  Oops!

We started the day trying for some family pictures, but it was too nice of a day!  Here is what we got.


Our family picture under the tree.  I'll try again soon now that we've all had our hair cut.


I've been wanting to check out the work that has been done at the Buffalo waterfront so that was my choice for the day.  Unfortunately the work is right next to the naval park.  Can you guess what the boys wanted to do the minute we got there??


Yes, mother's day became about the battleship and sub that they could explore.  


That was ok by me... we had a great time.  And, the boys learned a bit.


Hi mom!!






I did get a little bit of time in the park.


They did a really nice job with the park and I'm looking forward to going back.  Hopefully soon!

No comments: