Saturday, July 9, 2011

Geneseo Air Show

Today we made our annual trip out to Geneseo for the vintage air show. This year I got smart and bought clip on umbrellas in preparation for a day in the mid-80s. I enjoyed my day outside in the shade!

The boys love getting in all the planes and "copters." Here is a picture that every mom dreams of... her boys with machine guns!



Peeking out of the movie version of the Memphis Belle.


This is the plane that lives near Uncle Dave.


We really need to work on Ryan's "big smile."


Just what Daddy wanted...to get close and personal with a 2-year-old heat machine!


Inside of a huge helicopter.



I couldn't get them to sit together so I would only need one picture. Of course not!


And, I also couldn't get them to look at me while in the pilot seat of the copter.



I stuck the camera in the front of the door to get this picture, but missed everything that showed where the kid was. Oh well. We know where he was. There is that big smile again.




Then it was time to sit back and enjoy the show.


The planes really are beautiful!



This one had the best paint job.


One more copter shot. Can you tell what the favorite was?


After 6 hours in the heat, Ryan didn't make it out of the airport driveway before...


Tyler made it a little further down the road... but not much...


Dan and I enjoyed the quiet all the way home!

No comments: