Thursday, December 23, 2010

Round Seven

Yesterday was round seven so I officially only have one more round to go! Very exciting!

Round six wasn't bad. I was really tired the day after which was odd. Today is the day after and I'm doing just fine. The Friday after round six was marked with major skin aches, followed by bone aches Saturday through Monday. All of that was very manageable.

I'm really hoping that the aches will be less this time around. Taxol side effects don't seem to be cumulative like A/C side effects so I may have a chance that it will get better this round. If not, I'm sure Christmas will help me forget about it.

My left eye is still holding on to a few eyelashes and my right eye still has decent coverage on top. My eyebrows are still there so it seems I got my Christmas wish!

Before I know it, this part of my cancer journey will be over. I'm anxious to find out how major or minor of a surgery I'm going to have. But, I'll have to be patient for that since I don't meet with the surgeon until January 20th. One slow step at a time! In the meantime, I'm looking forward to growing some hair. It certainly is cold outside without insulation!

No comments: