Friday, December 3, 2010

Decoding Ryan

Ryan's language has started to explode. He is now stringing words together and is starting to improve his pronunciation. But, he's still has his own unique dialect.

Pumpin = Pumpkin

Since Thanksgiving he's been asking for "Pumpin Pie." Too cute! I will always remember Ryan saying "pumpin" just as I remember Tyler saying "badoon" for "balloon."

Saucy Man = Frosty the Snowman

This one is my current favorite. "Saucy!"

Pad = Boo Boo Pad

Ryan is addicted to the boo boo pad. No matter how minor an injury, he's asking for a "pad." I find it funny when he falls on his bum, gets a "pad" and puts it on his head!

Nanen = Ryan

Last night we were out playing in the snow. Ryan was pretending to fall and then would say "Uh oh, Nanen fall."

Pipaw = Pizza

Ryan loves pizza and makes it known by yelling "pipaw" when he knows it is imminent.

Ryan is just the cutest kid. He is such a sweet little boy. I wish I could keep him just like he is now.


No comments: