Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My New Toy!

That's right, this time I got the new toy! I'm so excited...

Since I take pictures every day, I decided I might as well get some decent equipment... I'm now the proud owner of my first DSLR camera... and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! This thing is really complicated. Dan laughed when he saw the owners manual. It's really thick and the print is tiny!

I'm having a great time playing... I have to be more selective about the pictures I post because each file is 6 times as large as those from our regular camera. Unfortunately they don't look as good posted here as they do on the computer.

Tyler and Dan ditched me tonight and Ryan can't run so guess what... I have lots of pictures of Ry!

I was trying to focus on one subject and have everything else blurry. I liked this picture because of the drool coming out of his mouth.




Check this out. I love how it is in focus up close and then gets more cartoonish in the background... I'm going to have a ton of fun!

I think Ryan's expression in this one is funny. I can see Ava here. He's hanging out on the swing waiting for a push.


I did manage to get Tyler before he went racing out of the driveway.

This is from the morning. Tyler doesn't mind posing for this camera... I hope it lasts...

No comments: