Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I can't believe what a beautiful weekend we're having. After such a cool and wet summer this doesn't seem possible. We're enjoying every minute so far... and there is still a whole day left! Woo Hoo!

This afternoon I wanted to test out the timer function on the camera. It worked! Unfortunately Ryan didn't understand the concept and kept turning around to look at me. Here's the one and only shot we got of him looking forward.

Yesterday we went to Corinne's first birthday party. She's only 2 months older than Ryan so I know it won't be long before we're celebrating the same milestone... I'm already a little sad.

Here is the beautiful birthday girl.

Tyler spent the entire time we were there in the pool. That means 3 1/2 hours with only one potty break. And, he did not spend the whole time glued to the ladder. I'm so proud of him!

See, no ladder in sight!


Last night Grandma and Grandpa C invited us to the Fireworks Extravaganza at the Genesee Country Village. It was quite the extravaganza... an hour long show where they narrated significant events in the history of our country and then had choreographed fireworks to music for every segment. It was quite a treat!

Here is Tyler preparing for the show with his glow stick.


And, Ryan enjoying being tossed in the air by Daddy. Isn't the sky cool??


I am so excited that my camera takes pictures of fireworks! I have no idea what I would ever want with fireworks pictures... but, I can take them!





No comments: