Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Day at the Fair

I really need a shower. As I sit here I am covered in a layer of salt and I feel absolutely disgusting... but it was so much fun!

Dan and I left work early to surprise Tyler with an afternoon at the county fair. We saw the animals, ate junk food, watched Tyler on the rides, and poor Dan suffered through three rounds on the tilt-a-whirl... he's not feeling so great at the moment. Tyler had a blast. I'll treasure my time on the Ferris wheel with him. He's too funny... excited and scared a the same time.

Here he is a little closer to the ground on the airplane ride.



And, popping a wheelie on the motorcycle.


And, Tyler and I with his after dinner treat! Daddy's favorite!


Poor Ryan didn't do very well at the fair. Unfortunately in my exuberance to make sure he was safe, I put on a bit too much sunscreen and he ended up rubbing it into his eyes :( He was miserable.
But, in his usual style, he bounced right back after a nice long bath at home. Is it wrong that my 9 month baby has a blue tongue?? A little cotton candy never hurt anyone, right? He deserved it after his day.

We can't wait until next year!

No comments: