Sunday, July 19, 2009

Peek-A-Boo!

Another weekend has come to an end and my boys are tucked in tight. We were bad tonight and went for ice cream at 8pm! It was so good and what summer is all about. Too bad the weather hasn't checked the calendar. Who heard of 60s in July??

My wish for my boys is that they will be best friends. They already have a good start. Ryan looks at Tyler like he's a superhero. Ryan has stars in his eyes. And, Tyler eats it up.

Yesterday the boys fell asleep in the truck on the way home from a friends house so I stayed with them while Dan ran into Lowe's. They woke up shortly after Dan left so we had 45 minutes to entertain ourselves in a small space. The boys did great. Somehow Ryan ended up in Tyler's seat and Tyler ended up in the drivers seat. A few minutes later Tyler had Ryan laughing as he played peek-a-boo. I'll hold that memory in my heart forever.

Here's Tyler after he popped up looking down for Ryan's reaction.

And Ryan didn't disappoint! Such fun! I love to see them together like this. All worries about a 4 year difference in age are gone. They couldn't be more perfect.

Who knew you could have so much fun in a parking lot! Here's Ryan sharing a smile with me.

Just to make sure I don't forget exactly how it sounded, I captured a bit on video.

How can you not smile listening to that?? Dan and I are so blessed.

No comments: