Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Too Funny!

I have now heard the laugh that goes with this face twice and both times Ryan was laughing at Tyler. It is the best sound in the world and I can't wait to hear it again. Unfortunately you can't make it happen.



Tonight the four of us were eating dinner together in the kitchen when Tyler called Ryan "buddy." I thought it was funny so I repeated "buddy" out loud. Then Tyler said "boys are buddys and girls are honeys"!! Ha! I almost spit my food across the room. Where does he get this stuff from??

After dinner Tyler wanted to take some pictures. I was more than happy to comply! Here they are together. Doesn't Ryan look like a tough guy? You'd better watch out Ty... Ryan is catching up fast!


Tyler took this picture all by himself. I liked the angle.

Ryan's girth cracks me up. Don't you just want to poke him like the Pillsbury dough boy? This is a 12-month outfit... it is certainly not loose!

No comments: