Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Tattoo

I’m still laughing about this so I need to write it down.

Tyler called a couple of weeks ago and floated the idea of a tattoo by me. He probably thought I was going to object, but I told him it was something I wanted to do in college as well. I never got the nerve up to actually do it so he suggested that we get matching breast cancer ribbon tattoos. 

After the call, I texted him the metastatic breast cancer ribbon for consideration.


The response I got back was that it was the worst color combination ever and it “looks like it would taste sour.” Bah ha ha!! He’s ruined the ribbon for me as I can’t unsee that. It totally does look like sour candy.

Then he texted me this pic:


He is so right. And now I think the idea of mother-son tattoos has moved on which is probably best…I have 7 medical tattoos that really hurt!


No comments: