Saturday, January 6, 2024

4 Good Days

Well, I made it 4 days into 2024 until I landed in the ER on the 5th with another crazy nosebleed!!  I guess all the things I did to keep moisturized wasn’t enough so I’ll be calling an ENT on Monday. That cannot happen again. This time it was a 5.5 hour bleed that did eventually stop with huge clots that were incredibly uncomfortable. Guess when it stopped?? As we were waiting to get called back to a room in the ER. Then the rest of the time was spent trying to get me to blow out or cough out the clots. All that did was make me sore.

I did manage to convince them again that a rhino rocket wasn’t necessary. 

The clots came out this morning with a nice hot shower. So gross. But, the good news is that I didn’t start bleeding again and now I can breathe through my nose again which should make for a better night of sleep.

Let’s hope the ENT has some magic.

No comments: