Wednesday, June 19, 2013

First Pre-School Graduation

Today was a big day!  It was Tyler's last day of second grade and Ryan's first pre-school graduation!  "First" because we've decided not to send him to kindergarten this fall due to his late birthday.  So, we'll be doing this again in a year for real.  

Here is our big boy before the ceremony.  He has been practicing his songs at home for weeks and was very excited.


Once he got on stage he was a bit stoned faced.  Graduating is serious business.


There's a smile!


He did participate fully in the songs.


Unfortunately I was a bit early for this picture so I missed the diploma hand-off...


But, luckily Dan got it on video!!



This next video is similar to the one I posted in June of 2010 when Tyler graduated from Children's Kastle Christian Learning Center.  So, of course, I had to go back and listen.  Love it!  "In the beginning, God made the heavens and the earth... and it was good!"



This pic is really washed out, but I love it anyway.  How did he get big enough for kindergarten?  I've decided he isn't so I'm keeping him little one more year... because I can.  This boy will have every advantage.  I hope this extra year serves him well for a long time.


I'm looking at the pictures, but I still can't believe this is my baby!!


Both my babies!


I'm trying not to blink... I don't want to miss anything!

No comments: