Sunday, January 6, 2013

Monster Jam

Yesterday, the three boys left the house at 3:00pm and didn't return until 11:00pm.  It was a guilt-free alone day for me and I loved it.  So did they...

They came home tired, smiling and smelling of exhaust.  For these little boys it was an awesome day at Monster Jam.


They each got their own souvenir book for autographs.


They got to see all sorts of trucks, including this beast.


Grave Digger is a favorite.  Tyler sat down this afternoon and did a water color of grave digger... every mom's dream.








Yes, that is my four year old with a skull flag.  


I may be in trouble as a mom of boys... I don't understand this at all.


Really, what is the attraction??

 






  
   


 
 


I sure hope Monster Jam comes again soon.  Mommy enjoyed her shopping excursion, but there are some movies she'd like to enjoy as well :)


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Henry used to love monster trucks when he was little. He used to carry around a Blue Thunder with him everywhere we went. He liked Grave Digger too. Ahh.... the memories! :-)