Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Polar Express

Picture it... 6 adults and 6 children on a train... it was pure chaos!!

Owen stuck to himself and I don't blame him a bit.  I did catch him receiving his bell from Santa, but didn't seem much of him that night.  Smart kid!


These pictures aren't in any order.  Here's my Ryan and Nora with Santa.


What a ham!


My beautiful sister and her girls.


I think this is an awesome shot!


All the polar express characters were on the train from the elves, the conductor, the hobo and more!


Love this girl!


Love this one too... and their little sister.  For some reason I like this picture in black and white.  Must be the eyes.


Chocolate faced with his ticket... ready to get on the train.


TICKETS!!


Fun with cousins.


I think this picture is neat.  The kids are watching out the window of the train as a child receives the first gift of Christmas.  So, you are looking at their reflections.  I couldn't do that again if I tried.


The girls.


And, I bet you were expecting a picture of the boys.  But, you'd be wrong!!

We had a good time on the Polar Express.  It was a great beginning of our time together.

No comments: