Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Milestone

I've been neglecting the blog lately, but I had to pop on tonight to document the loss of Tyler's first top tooth loss. Sob! I've been dreading this day for a long time anticipating the change in his face. Here we go...


I had the honor of pulling the tooth out myself after much panic on Ty's part. But he hadn't eaten since breakfast due to his hanging tooth so something had to happen. Good thing he's got a mean mom. Yank! In the end the anticipation was MUCH worse than the actual event.

Tyler is losing teeth and Ryan is potty training (Grr!). My boys are growing up. Further evidence of this happened this past Sunday when I found myself alone in the house as my 3 guys were out working in the garage on Ty's pinewood derby. All of them. I can't believe it is happening already. At the same time, I WAS ALONE IN THE HOUSE!!! Woo Hoo!!

No comments: